The WNCU Christmas Club
Christmas is an expensive time for everyone, but some people are hit harder than others. With our Christmas Club Savings Account you can take the strain out of Christmas. Simply spread the cost of Christmas by saving in our lock-away Christmas Club account throughout the year. This way you can have Christmas sorted before it has even started!
- Free to join at any time throughout the year.
- Save from as little as £1 every week
- Access your fund from the 1st November – giving you plenty of time to do all your Christmas shopping
- Your savings are safe and covered by the financial services compensation scheme
- Guaranteed entry into our festive prize draw
- Temptation barrier in place to stop you from dipping into your account before Christmas
All you have to do to join our Christmas Club is fill in the form below – it’s free to join and you don’t even have to be a WNCU member!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A minimum balance of £5 must be maintained in the Christmas Savings account for the account to remain open.
Savings can be paid into the Christmas Savings Account throughout any given calendar year.
No withdrawals are allowed from this account from 1st January until 31st October of the same year.
From 1st November until 31st December members can access their Christmas savings.
Notice of withdrawal of funds must be made by visiting the Credit Union Office and completing the appropriate withdrawal form.
Lump sum deposits may be made into the Christmas savings account at any time.
The maximum balance a member can save with West Norwich Credit Union is £10,000 across all accounts.
Any request to close the account must be made in writing. Closing the account between 1st January and 31st October will result in a £5 penalty being charged.