FAQ: What To Do With Unused Phone Credit?
- 1 How do I donate my phone credit to charity?
- 2 Can I transfer phone credit to Paypal?
- 3 Can I transfer credit from one SIM to another on 3?
- 4 Can I transfer my phone credit to another phone?
- 5 Can you send credit to another phone?
- 6 What happens when you text a donation?
- 7 How do I text a donation?
- 8 How do I accept donations via text?
- 9 How do I turn my phone credit into cash?
- 10 Can I transfer my mobile balance to bank account?
- 11 Can I pay for things with my phone?
- 12 Do SIM cards expire if not used?
- 13 How do I know when my number has been transferred 3?
- 14 How do I transfer my old number to my new SIM 3?
How do I donate my phone credit to charity?
Whether you just want to make a charitable donation or you have unused PAYG mobile phone credit left before porting your number to another network provider – you have the option to easily donate to a number of charities via SMS text message. This is done by texting a keyword to a shortcode SMS number.
Can I transfer phone credit to Paypal?
Simply access your profile page, submit your phone number and then enter the confirmation code from PayPal. To make payments, send an SMS to PAYPAL (729725). Include the amount you want to transfer along with the recipient’s email address and mobile phone number. That’s all!
Can I transfer credit from one SIM to another on 3?
Plans with Mobile WiFi and dongles. Once your new SIM is delivered, you can activate it by simply putting it in your phone. 3. Then when you’re ready, complete the transfer number form below and we’ll transfer your number and credit to your new SIM within 24 hours.
Can I transfer my phone credit to another phone?
With certain exceptions, it normally isn’t possible to transfer credit between mobile networks. While mobile networks are under no obligation to move your credit to another account, they will normally do this as it’s a way to keep a loyal customer.
Can you send credit to another phone?
Dial *128* then the phone number of the person you are sending the credit to (including the area code), then * the amount, then # and press the call button or send button. For example *128*8761234567*2#.
What happens when you text a donation?
Text-to-Give. Text-to-give is an instant process. Donors text a keyword and an amount to a nonprofit’s number. They are then sent an acknowledgement text that links to an online donation form, and the contribution is processed right then and there.
How do I text a donation?
Text-to-Give Every announcement of a campaign for text donations comes with a keyword to text and a short code number to send it to. For example, you might be asked to text the word “CHARITY” to the number 491062. The steps then would be to: Hit “Send” and you’ve triggered a donation.
How do I accept donations via text?
Collecting donations of any size billed to credit and debit cards is as simple as instructing donors to text a keyword to a five-digit shortcode. They’ll instantly receive a text message linking directly to a secure donation form that captures full donor data right from their mobile phone.
How do I turn my phone credit into cash?
How to Convert Airtime to Cash in Nigeria Using AimtoGet
- Create an account on AimtoGet and Login.
- Go to fund Wallet.
- Select mobile network, phone number and airtime amount.
- Check if the transaction was successful.
- If yes, Withdraw the cash straight to your bank account.
Can I transfer my mobile balance to bank account?
Mobile commerce platform Paytm on Thursday introduced the Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) on its platform, which means Paytm users can now use their mobile wallets to transfer money into any bank accounts. The balance in the Paytm wallet must be a minimum of Rs. 2,000 and the transaction amount must exceed Rs 1,000.
Can I pay for things with my phone?
It’s easy to use your phone to make contactless payments Mobile payment services allow you to link your credit or debit card to your smartphone so you can pay for goods and services by tapping your phone on the contactless card reader; you don’t need your card with you.
Do SIM cards expire if not used?
On most mainstream mobile networks, your credit will never expire providing your SIM card remains active. Your SIM card will be cancelled automatically if you haven’t used it for a certain amount of time (between 84 days and 270 days depending on the network).
How do I know when my number has been transferred 3?
We’ll send you a text or email to confirm your number has been moved over. If you send your form before 5pm during the week, your number should be transferred the next working day. There you go.
How do I transfer my old number to my new SIM 3?
Porting your number on Three Pay As You Go is also incredibly easy.
- Insert your new Three SIM into your phone and turn it on.
- Text ‘PAC’ to 65075, or call up your old network to let them know you are leaving and request your PAC (Port Authorisation Code).
- Fill out Three’s online form to report your PAC.