How To Find Out Your Mobile Number On O2 With No Credit?
- 1 How do u find out ur number on O2?
- 2 How do you find out your mobile number?
- 3 What do you dial to find out your number?
- 4 How can I see my number on iPhone?
- 5 How do you find your own number on a Samsung phone?
- 6 How do I find out where a phone number is from?
- 7 What is my phone number unknown?
- 8 How do I find my SIM card number on Android?
- 9 Is the phone number on the SIM card?
- 10 Does a SIM card give you a phone number?
- 11 How do I find out what my number is?
How do u find out ur number on O2?
5) There should be an option to see My number in your phone’s menus.
- On an Android-based phone, you can see if your number is listed in. Settings > About phone > Status > SIM Status > My phone number >
- If you’re an iPhone owner, navigate to Settings > Phone and My Number will be the first field on the list:
How do you find out your mobile number?
For every Android phone, regardless of manufacturer, you’ll be able to find your phone number if you go to Settings > About Phone or About Device > Status > My phone number. Some Android phones will have SIM or SIM card status listed within Status.
What do you dial to find out your number?
Open Settings on Android Probably the easiest way to know your SIM card number with any network is to open Settings and then going to About phone > Status > My phone number.
How can I see my number on iPhone?
Apple iPhone – View Phone Number
- From a Home screen on your Apple® iPhone®, navigate: Phone app. > Contacts. If an app isn’t available on your Home screen, swipe left to access the App Library. Alternatively, navigate: Settings. > Phone.
- Tap My Card to view your number. Your number appears at the top of the screen.
How do you find your own number on a Samsung phone?
Samsung Galaxy View – View Phone Number
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps. > Settings > About device (System section).
- Tap Status.
- View ‘My phone number’.
How do I find out where a phone number is from?
For numbers that are listed in the phonebook, using a reverse phone number service is the easiest way to find out who a telephone number belongs to. The website 411.com offers a free reverse phone number service. Enter the area code and telephone number and press “Search” to return a list of results.
What is my phone number unknown?
This error commonly occurs when you transfer the number you were using on your old phone over to your current phone. Your phone in this case will list your current number as ‘unknown’ rather than incorrectly present the number originally assigned to the SIM card.
How do I find my SIM card number on Android?
Finding the SIM number in Settings
- Open your Apps list and tap on Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and press About.
- Tap Status. On some phones like HTCs, this may be called ‘Phone Identity’.
- Tap IMEI Information.
- Your SIM number will show as either the ‘IMSI’ number, or the ‘ICCID number’.
Is the phone number on the SIM card?
Almost all SIM cards have a serial number printed directly on them. Read this number aloud to the person who answers your call, and ask them for the number associated with the card. Understand new SIM cards. Many carriers do not assign a phone number to the SIM card until it is activated.
Does a SIM card give you a phone number?
A SIM card, or subscriber identity module, is a small card in your cellphone that connects you to the network. Your SIM card contains your phone number, and lets you make phone calls, send text messages, and more.
How do I find out what my number is?
On Android the most common path to finding your number is: Settings > About phone/device > Status/phone identity > Network. This slightly differs on Apple devices, where you can follow the path of Settings > Phone > My Number.