Question: How To Transfer Credit From Lycamobile To Lycamobile In Uk?
- 1 Can I transfer balance from Lycamobile to Lycamobile?
- 2 How can I transfer credit from Lyca to Lyca?
- 3 How can I transfer my old Lyca number to new Lycamobile?
- 4 Can you transfer credit from one phone to another?
- 5 How can I load Lycamobile bundle?
- 6 How do you send airtime internationally?
- 7 How do I transfer my number to Lycamobile?
- 8 How can I check my Lyca bundle in Pakistan?
- 9 Is Lycamobile good?
- 10 Is Lyca 322 free?
- 11 How can I port my sim online?
- 12 How can I transfer credit to another phone?
- 13 How can I transfer my balance to another SIM?
- 14 Can I transfer credit from one Tesco SIM to another?
Can I transfer balance from Lycamobile to Lycamobile?
At the moment we don’t have the option to transfer the balance from one account to another; however you will be able to transfer the balance along with the mobile number and any active bundle as part of a SIM transfer. For more details please contact Customer Services on 322 from your Lycamobile.
How can I transfer credit from Lyca to Lyca?
Send credit using My Lycamobile (Option 2) Log into My Lycamobile, click “International Airtime Transfer” tab on the left, fill receiver’s country, phone number and amount you wish to send. Both of you will receive text confirmation of the transaction.
How can I transfer my old Lyca number to new Lycamobile?
Once you have the new SIM card, please call Customer Services on 322 (if calling from a Lycamobile) or 0207 1320322 (if calling from any other number) with your PUK number and we will help in transferring your old number to your new SIM within 24 business hours.
Can you transfer credit from one phone to another?
Transfer Your Credit With certain exceptions, it normally isn’t possible to transfer credit between mobile networks. While mobile networks are under no obligation to move your credit to another account, they will normally do this as it’s a way to keep a loyal customer.
How can I load Lycamobile bundle?
But you can do it yourself
- Step 1: Dial *252#.
- Select option 6 to buy airtime for your Lycamobile number using your mobile money account.
How do you send airtime internationally?
How to send an airtime top-up abroad
- Choose to send to one of 130 countries then select Airtime as the transfer method.
- Enter the recipient’s mobile number.
- Select the amount you would like to send.
- Pay for your transfer.
How do I transfer my number to Lycamobile?
- Give us a Porting Authorisation Code (PAC) to keep your current number. To get your PAC unique code, text PAC to 65075 from your current network number.
- Get your Lycamobile SIM.
- Fill out our Online Porting Form below and your existing mobile number will be moved to your Lycamobile SIM within 2 working days.
How can I check my Lyca bundle in Pakistan?
Please remember that you can always dial *137# to check your balance and allowance details on your Lycamobile account.
Is Lycamobile good?
Lycamobile is an O2 MVNO (meaning it uses O2’s infrastructure and spectrum) and as such its 4G coverage likely isn’t quite as good as Three’s or EE’s, but it’s getting close and it’s still got 4G readily available in most urban and many rural locations. 3G and 2G coverage are strong too.
Is Lyca 322 free?
Call 322 from any Lycamobile prepaid SIM ( Free ) or 020 7132 0322 from another phone (for call charges, contact your network provider), 9am to 6pm.
How can I port my sim online?
First, choose the service provider you wish to port your number to. 2. Send the following text message – PORT followed by your 10-digit mobile number to TRAI’s central number for mobile number portability – 1900. Example: Send ‘PORT 98xxxxxx98’ to 1900.
How can I transfer credit to another phone?
Dial *123*mobile number*Amount# Press the call key. If the credit is successfully transferred, you will receive a notification that the credit transfer has been successfully accomplished.
How can I transfer my balance to another SIM?
Dial: To transfer your mobile balance just dial *141# and follow the instructions. or type SMS GIFT ‘Amount’ and Send it to 121. Transfer Limit: You can transfer minimum amount of Rs. 5 to Rs. 50 to another network.
Can I transfer credit from one Tesco SIM to another?
Contact Tesco Customer Care by dialing 4455 from your Tesco Mobile phone or call them on 0345 301 4455 from another telephone. This will indicate that the transfer is complete, and you can now use your old phone number in your new mobile network provider.