Readers ask: How To Set Up Apple Id Without Credit Card?
- 1 How can I create an Apple ID for a child without a credit card?
- 2 How can I download free apps on my iPhone without a credit card?
- 3 How do I change my payment method to none?
- 4 How do I review an Apple ID without payment method?
- 5 How much does an Apple ID cost?
- 6 How do I create an Apple ID for a child under 13?
- 7 Why can’t I download free apps on my iphone?
- 8 Can you use the App Store without a credit card?
- 9 Why can’t I add payment method on iPhone?
- 10 Why can’t I edit my payment method on iPhone?
- 11 Do I have to have a payment method on my iPhone?
How can I create an Apple ID for a child without a credit card?
Step 1: Launch the App Store app on your iPhone, and search for the free app on the platform. Step 2: When you find one, click the “GET” tab next to the app. You will be asked to sign in with Apple ID, click “Create New Apple ID ”. Step 3: Follow the onscreen guide, and when asked for payment information, choose “None”.
How can I download free apps on my iPhone without a credit card?
If you’re using the App Store without a credit card then you’d want to choose the “None” option, which allows updating and downloading free apps without ever needing any sort of verification of payment or even a payment method at all.
How do I change my payment method to none?
Open Settings app on your iOS device → [your name] → Payment & Shipping → Payment Method. Now, edit your payment details. To remove your payment method or change to a different payment method, head over to the bottom of the Payment Details screen and tap Change Payment Method.
How do I review an Apple ID without payment method?
In iOS and iPadOS:
- If you have an existing Apple ID account you don’t want to use, log out: go to Settings > account name > Media & Purchases and tap Sign Out.
- Launch the App Store.
- Find an app you can download at no cost.
- The App Store prompts you for an Apple ID.
- When prompted for a payment method, select None.
How much does an Apple ID cost?
Question: Q: Apple ID costs $ Apparently apple ID costs $1.
How do I create an Apple ID for a child under 13?
How to Create New Apple ID Child
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap the banner at the top with your name in it.
- Tap Family Sharing.
- Tap Add Member.
- Tap Create an Account for a Child, then tap Continue.
- Enter the CVV of the card that is associated with your Apple ID, then tap Done.
Why can’t I download free apps on my iphone?
You might need to have a payment method on file, even if the app that you want to download is free. If you can’t update apps and you see a message that says “your account is disabled in the App Store”, there might be a problem with your payment method. Contact Apple Support for assistance.
Can you use the App Store without a credit card?
You can us the App Store/iTunes Gift cards to put a balance on your account, but you still may be asked for a credit card. App Store & iTunes Gift Cards by Email.
Why can’t I add payment method on iPhone?
One of the most common reasons why it says Invalid Payment Method on your iPhone is because you have to update your payment information. It’s possible your current payment method has expired and needs to be updated. Then, tap Payment & Shipping and enter your Apple ID password.
Why can’t I edit my payment method on iPhone?
If you can’t edit your payment information Try updating to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS or macOS. If you have subscriptions, have an unpaid balance, or share purchases with your Family Sharing group, you can’t remove all payment information. Get help if you want to use no payment method with your Apple ID.
Do I have to have a payment method on my iPhone?
In some cases, like if you’re using an existing Apple ID with the App Store for the first time, you must provide payment information. If you’re trying to remove your payment method because you have an unfamiliar charge on your financial statement, get help with identifying unfamiliar charges first.