West Norwich Credit Union is run for the benefit of the local community. We encourage vounteers to join us to help our community work and to learn new skills.
As a volunteer you could:
- Help start or run a WNCU collection point in the Norwich area or workplace;
- Be a workplace representative to spread the word to collegues in your workplace;
- Run a savings club in your school;
- Help out in one of our collection points;
- Distribute leaflets and other marketing material into the local community;
- If you have a special skill or qualification, you may be able to help the credit union.
You will benefit by:
- Learning new skills – these may help you find new jobs in financial services or elsewhere;
- Meeting new friends;
- Helping to build an ethical community organisation that benefits the whole of Norwich.